Sunday, November 20, 2022
Woodland Park is the biggest party we throw and very well could be the biggest cyclocross race in the country this year. If you do only one bike race a year, make it Woodland Park.
Our most popular venue with big fields across every category, rowdy crowds, legendary courses, hand-ups, runups, slip & slides (yeah), rivalries, an incredible vibe, [I’m getting stoked just writing this], and did we say crowds?… tandem bikes, Lime bikes, bikes with baskets… you name it… ride what you want… it all comes together at Woodland Park in one big sweaty, muddy mess.
And this year is no different… we have some surprises up our sleeves. Join us on Nov 20 for the biggest party on a bike in the PNW.
- Race Day Schedule – You can find the race day schedule for MFG #6 The Finale at Woodland Park on our Series info page.
- Transportation – If you live nearby, please ride your bike. If not, think about carpooling or taking public transportation.
- Parking – There is plenty of parking all around Woodland Park, but there are no dedicated parking lots near the course. The lot immediately to the east of the course (normally Hodala corner) is not available–the department of transportation is using the lot for staging. Ample parking is available in the neighborhood around the venue and at other parking lots in Woodland Park, but you should be prepared to walk a bit.
- Team Tents – See the map for the location for team tents. Tent locations are first come first serve. No parking is available on the loop road. Vehicles may use the loop road past the course crossing to drop team tents & gear only, and only before 9am and after 4pm.
- Team Tent Logos & Banners – The City of Seattle is strict about charging for every corporate/company logo displayed at events in Seattle Parks. If your team tent has a corporate logo (for-profit or non-profit) you can either cover the logo, or pay us. Team names that are not a company are exempt from payment. More info here.
- Mechanic – We have a mechanic on site. See course map for location.
- Bathrooms – You can find a nice selection of fancy scented porta-potties near the registration and racer parking.
- Food & beverage – We have one food truck lined up for Woodland, Pizza Addict and Tacos Del Guero — YUM!
- Results – Results are available immediately after your race on Webscorer. For the most up to date results, use the website. Download the Webscorer app here for offline results.
- Podiums – If you landed in the top three in your category, congrats! Come to the finish line 30 minutes after your race for the podium presentation. $340 cash purse for the Cat 1/2 Open & Women categories.
- Junior Category Season Podiums – We will be celebrating our Season Podiums for all Junior categories at Woodland Park following the Junior race waves at 2pm.
Click for Google map: Woodland Park, Seattle, WA
Gallery – Woodland Park
Want to help out and race for free! Hit this link and become of a part of the exciting world of cyclocross race workers!
The MFG Season is coming to a close! Join us for our MFG Awards Celebration on Tuesday November 22. Details here.