Sunday, October 9, 2022
Fort Steilacoom Park, site of the 2019 USA Cycling National Championships, is one of the best cyclocross courses in the country.
Just an hour south of Seattle, Ft. Steilacoom holds a lot of cyclocross history in its runups, hills and sand. A fantastic course you won’t forget, a great vibe, ample parking, lots of space to warm up, and great access for spectating make Steilacoom a must on your cyclocross bucket list.
- Race Day Schedule – You can find the race day schedule for MFG #3 Ft. Steilacoom on our Series info page.
- Parking – There is a ton of parking at Fort Steilacoom. Follow signs to the Google map location here.
- Mechanic – We have a mechanic on site courtesy of Trek. See course map for location.
- Team Tents – See the map for the location for team tents. Tent locations are first come first serve.
- Bathrooms – You can find a nice selection of fancy scented porta-potties near the registration and racer parking.
- Food & beverage – We have two food trucks lined up for Steilacoom, Tacos El Guero for some tasty Mexican and Pizza Addict–YUM!
- Results Results are available immediately after your race on Webscorer. For the most up to date results, use the website. Download the Webscorer app here for offline results.
- Podiums – If you landed in the top three in your category, congrats! Come to the finish line 30 minutes after your race for the podium presentation.
Race for Free
We need helpers to make this event happen. Help out and race for free! Sign up here!
Click for Google map: Fort Steilacoom Park, Lakewood Washington