Saturday, September 10, 2022
We are kicking off the 2022 season by bringing back Seattle cyclocross history–relaunching StarCrossed, night racing at its finest.
Marymoor night racing under the lights. Bring your dancing shoes.
- Race Day Schedule – You can find the race day schedule for MFG #1 StarCrossed Marymoor on our Series info page.
- Parking – There is a gigantic asphalt lot that’s ours for the day. No need to pay the dollar parking fee. Drive past the paid lot and into the big lot in back. We’ll have signs and people directing you.
- Results Results are available immediately after your race on Webscorer. Download the Webscorer app here for the quickest access to results.
- Podiums – If you landed in the top three in your category, congrats! Come to the Finish 15 minutes after your race for the podium presentation.
- Ambassadors – We have volunteers to help you find your way around and answer any questions. Look for them at registration & the start.
- Team Tents – See the map for the location for team tents. Some very important notes
- Tent locations are first come first serve
- All tents will be subject to inspection by the Fire Marshall. If your tent doesn’t have a fancy fire tag sewn into it, please bring an fire extinguisher
- All tents must be weighted down. The park dept does NOT want tents staked! No staking please!!
- Tents in the infield must be carried in. With this location it is likely you will be there for the duration of the race
- Bathrooms – You can find a nice selection of fancy scented porta-potties on the west side of the course near racer parking.
- Booger & Water 1st beer garden. We’ve got a beer garden when you can enjoy a beverage and heckle riders as the pass. Team Booger is putting on the beer garden. All proceeds go to Water 1st.
- Bike Mechanic – Thanks to Gerks Ski & Cycle, we’ll have a mechanic on site in case you have any last minute bike issues.
- Food & beverage – Enjoy some tasty Mexican food courtesy of Tacos El Guero.
Click for Google map: Marymoor Park – Jerry Baker Memorial Velodrome, 6046 West Lake Sammamish Pkwy NE, Redmond, WA 98052
It takes a village to run a cross race. We need helpers to setup, run course crossings, and tear down. If exchange for a roughly 2 hour shift, you will get a free code to race! You can sign up at https://www.signupgenius.com/go/10c0e4eaca82aa6fac70-starcrossed
StarCrossed 2022 Highlight reel
Courtesy of Team Booger