Saturday, September 23, 2023
Starcrossed might be the best Saturday night you’ll have all year. Starcrossed has a long history in the PNW… pros… Europeans racers strutting their stuff… Spectators!… Beverages!… Night racing!… At the velodrome.
Come join us for a day of racing, heckling and spectating.
Marymoor night racing under the lights. Bring your dancing shoes.
- Race Day Schedule – You can find the race day schedule for StarCrossed at Marymoor on our Series info page.
- Parking – There is a gigantic asphalt lot that’s ours for the day. No need to pay the dollar parking fee. Drive past the paid lot and into the big lot in back. We’ll have signs and people directing you.
- Mechanic – We have a mechanic on site courtesy of Cassette Club. See course map for location.
- Team Tents – See the map for the location for team tents. Some very important notes
- Tent locations are first come first serve
- All tents will be subject to inspection by the Fire Marshall. If your tent doesn’t have a fancy fire tag sewn into it, please bring an fire extinguisher
- All tents must be weighted down. The park dept does NOT want tents staked! No staking please!!
- Tents in the infield must be carried in. With this location it is likely you will be there for the duration of the race
- Bathrooms – You can find a nice selection of fancy scented porta-potties on the west side of the course near racer parking.
- Booger & Water 1st beer garden. We’ve got a beer garden when you can enjoy a beverage and heckle riders as the pass. Team Booger is putting on the beer garden. All proceeds go to Water 1st.
- Food & beverage – Enjoy hot dogs courtesy of Dirty Dog Hot Dog. And Cup of Jones Espresso will be on site providing coffee and tasty pastries.
- Results Results are available immediately after your race on Webscorer. Download the Webscorer app here for offline results.
- Podiums – If you landed in the top three in your category, congrats! Come to the podiums at the times published on the race schedule to throw your hands in the air and take a great podium pic.
- First time racing? – We have race Ambassadors who can answer any questions you have, calm your jitters and take you on a preview lap. Men/Open meet at 2:40pm near the finish line. Women/Trans/Femme/Non-binary meet at 5:05pm near the finish. Juniors at 3:35pm. More info here.
It takes a village to put on a cyclocross race and putting on the Barnburner is no different!
Volunteer at an MFG race and you race for free.
We are still looking for help at Starcrossed. Sign up on SignUpGenius here
Gallery – Marymoor
Find more info on our Series Info Page
Learn more about our Venues
New to Cyclocross… check out our Getting Started Guide
Want to sharpen your skills? Check out our Skills & Drills clinics
Bring your mom. We’ll get her racing too.