Hey! Are you doing a history project? You are on an old page. Our latest venues can be found here.
Sunday, September 25, 2022
Race #2 in our 2022 series is at Silver Lake where you will face brutal sand sections, some tough climbs and fun technical descents.
- Reminder that there is NO alcohol allowed at Silver Lake. We love this venue so please help us keep in on the list by obeying this rule. Please and Thank you!
- Race Day Schedule – You can find the race day schedule for MFG #2 Silver Lake on our Series info page.
- Parking – There is a parking lot at the northwest end of Thornton Lake Park. We’ll have signs and people directing you.
- Results Results are available immediately after your race on Webscorer. For the most up to date results, use the website. Download the Webscorer app here for offline results.
- Podiums – If you landed in the top three in your category, congrats! Come to the Finish 15 minutes after your race for the podium presentation.
- Ambassadors – We have volunteers to help you find your way around and answer any questions. Look for them at registration & the start.
- Mechanic – We have a mechanic on site courtesy of Trek.
- Team Tents – See the map for the location for team tents. Some important notes
- Tent locations are first come first serve
- All tents will be subject to inspection by the Fire Marshall. If your tent doesn’t have a fancy fire tag sewn into it, please bring a fire extinguisher
- Bathrooms – You can find a nice selection of fancy scented porta-potties on the west side of the course near racer parking.
- Food & beverage – Enjoy some tasty Mexican food courtesy of Tacos El Guero.
Click for Google map: Thornton A. Sullivan Park, Everett, WA