You are spinning your wheels! You've reached an old page. Check out our latest venues here
Sunday, October 23, 2022
Magnuson. Fast, flowy and easy enough for your grandpa to ride. But this is not your grandpa’s Magnuson. This year we flipped everything around and are running the course in reverse.
Come meet the new Magnuson and bring your bike handling skills because we have some surprises in store. (You can still bring your grandpa). And maybe you’ll even have to spray your body and bike down to wash off the mud.
- Race Day Schedule – You can find the race day schedule for MFG #4 Magnuson Park on our Series info page.
- Parking & Transportation – Ample parking available but a bit of a walk – See notes and parking map below.
- Team Tents – See the map for the location for team tents. Tent locations are first come first serve. Vehicle access past the course crossing on the road will close from 8:30am to 4pm.
- Team Tent Logos & Banners – The City of Seattle is strict about charging for every corporate/company logo displayed at events in Seattle Parks. If your team tent has a for-profit corporate logo, you can either cover the logo, or pay us. Team names that are not a company or that are a non-profit are exempt from payment. More info here.
- Mechanic – We have a mechanic on site courtesy of Bikeworks. See course map for location.
- Bathrooms – You can find a nice selection of fancy scented porta-potties near the registration and racer parking.
- Food & beverage – We have one food truck lined up for Magnuson, Pizza Addict–YUM!
- Results Results are available immediately after your race on Webscorer. For the most up to date results, use the website. Download the Webscorer app here for offline results.
- Podiums – If you landed in the top three in your category, congrats! Come to the finish line 30 minutes after your race for the podium presentation. $340 cash purse for the Cat 1/2 Open & Women categories.
- Kite Hill – There is no riding on Kite Hill, except where we have the course set. Please don’t ride there. Don’t let your grandpa ride there either.
Parking & Transportation
There is plenty of parking at Magnuson Park, but it’s a bit of a walk to the venue. The main parking is at the Google map location here.
- Recommended Parking: Most people will want to park in lots E1 and E5 noted on the map below. These are big lots with ample parking–you’ll just need to plan to walk or ride a bit to the venue.
- If you arrive early & plan to stay all day. Lot E4 is the closest lot, but access to get to E4 will close at 8:30AM and you won’t be able to leave until around 4pm, after the last race wave finished.
- Limited Parking available along the road (lot E3). If you arrive early, you can find parking there, but access may be congested as turning around is difficult.
Getting to the venue — If you live nearby, please ride your bike. If not, think about carpooling or taking public transportation.
Want to help out and race for free! Hit this link and become of a part of the exciting world of cyclocross race workers!
Not your grandpa’s Magnuson. We’ve reversed the course and have some surprises in store.