What the shplunk! You found an old page. Get back on the trail and find this year's venues here.
Sunday, November 6, 2022
Our Lemay course has offered some of the most epic racing in the last decade and is a favorite course of many riders.
- Race Day Schedule – You can find the race day schedule for MFG #5 North 40 / LeMay on our Series info page.
- Parking – There is ample parking right surrounding the north side of the course. The parking is all gravel or grass. We’ll have signs and people directing you.
- Results – Results are available immediately after your race on Webscorer. For the most up to date results, use the website. Download the Webscorer app here for offline results.
- Podiums – If you landed in the top three in your category, congrats! Come to the Finish 15 minutes after your race for the podium presentation.
- Mechanic – We have a mechanic on site courtesy of Trek.
- Changing tents – We have two changing tents available to change into and out of your kit if you don’t want to risk flashing your neighbor. You’ll find these near registration.
- Team Tents – See the map for the location for team tents. Some important notes
- Tent locations are first come first serve
- All tents will be subject to inspection by the Fire Marshall. If your tent doesn’t have a fancy fire tag sewn into it, please bring a fire extinguisher
- Bathrooms – You can find a nice selection of fancy scented porta-potties.
- Food & beverage – Enjoy some tasty Mexican food courtesy of Tacos El Guero.
- Preview Laps – Anxious about your (or your kid’s) first (or fourth) race? We have ambassadors to help ride the course and answer any questions you might have. Meet at the start/finish. Beginner Men meet at 9:10, Juniors and Women/Trans/Femme/Non-binary meet at 11:40.
This race venue is a bit tough to find. The route to get there takes you through a neighborhood and what looks like someone’s driveway. Just when you think you should stop because you expect to see a giant No Trespassing sign and a Doberman pincher to chase you away, you must keep driving. Have no fear, we’ll have signs and people.
Want to help out and race for free! Hit this link and become of a part of the exciting world of cyclocross race workers!